Hello There, Guest! • Register

Minecraft Attack on Titan map thing

by Frank - 24 Feb 2016, 11:35 PM in Minecraft
Frank
Kill Them All
Kill Them All
Five Years of Service
OP
Posted: 24 Feb 2016, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 16 May 2016, 02:15 PM by Katsu.)
So guys, I was just playing around in MC, killing villagers, derping around, building moon doors, until I decided to make something productive.
Then I saw this picture:
That is the Wall from Attack on Titan live action. Compared to It's manga and anime counterpart, This Wall does not have the district towns and looks more man-made than the walls from manga/anime. The overall world is so different in the movie, it is more post apocalyptic and gritty. So seeing this inspired me to make a minecraft map based from this. I decided to make it in superflat mode because why not kappa
I am currently building Wall Sina and Wall Rose. I've build a bit of Wall Maria too. Here are some screenshots:

So let me know what you guys think. Once this map is done, I am planning to share it with all of you who have Minecraft and the texture pack that makes it look gorgeous.
So anyway, thanks for taking a look at this topic. I hope you're having a great day~

~ Emp
[Image: BronzeZestyAnteater-small.gif]

1 Guest(s)