Hello There, Guest! • Register

Who is in your anime household?

by LuxChan - 9 Jan 2016, 03:45 AM in The Lounge
LuxChan
Kill Them All
Kill Them All
Five Years of Service
OP
Posted: 9 Jan 2016, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 9 Jan 2016, 06:02 PM by Katsu.)
I had this idea, randomly, one day because Lux's random topics shall become a thing now (IT WILL).

So basically, You get a bunch of anime characters that you like and who you'd want to live with. Pretty straightforward.

Rules

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ No pantsu shots (or any other inappropriate shots) of ecchi/hentai :oo characters ._. Just no.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Use only anime/manga characters in your household.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ You may assign roles to your households (e.g Levi from AOT can be your Janitor or something).
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Include images/gifs (whatever to your liking) with each of your household members.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ You may include yourself.

Here's my anime household!!!

I made this too descriptive, but I felt like it when I made this. You don't have to even talk about your household in detail.

I live in a large white mansion on Okinawa Island.

I live there with my Priest who isn't really a Priest. He cleans the balconies and keeps the house in tip-top shape. He's usually a nice guy but he isn't so nice if you decide to leave your laundry on the floor or make his newly cleaned floor messy.

I also live with my butler [sub](who's secretly a demon *cough*)[/sub]. He makes sure that everything is organised and that all the errands around the house get completed. He kinda makes wine too but I don't drink that because alcohol is disgusting.

This is my violin player. Whenever I'm completing homework or want to relax, he plays a sweet melody on his violin.

My body guard. People call him the 'Thunder Beast' and no one really knows why. Just don't mess with him m8.

My Chef. (You know what. f-fek the descriptions.)

My Husband.
Yes, I live in a reverse harem universe with my favourite bishounens mashed together. There's more but we'll be here for an eternity if I included them all. Anyways, yeah. Now it's your turn!!!

EXAMPLE:

I live _ with my BodyGuard/Chef/Janitor/Waifu4laifu/Butler/Maid/etc. *insert pictures here*

Have fun.

P.S. Katsu, don't judge me. Admin edit: O-okay. >.>
      Fortress, don't judge me. Admin edit: Fortress tottally didn't bash you here.
      Mods, don't judge me.
      KTA, don't judge me.
              Heart
[img=0x0]https://i.gyazo.com/28f347cb4c37b1d2ff3fd6fea70a514a.gif[/img]
Creeping...
Finny
Local Retard
Local Retard
Ruby
Local Retard
Five Years of Service
Posted: 9 Jan 2016, 06:13 PM
You know my household would be "Me, Me, Me, Me, Me...."

Frank
Kill Them All
Kill Them All
Five Years of Service
Posted: 9 Jan 2016, 06:16 PM
Let us start with my wife, shall we?
LoL, at least she would kick me off the bed when i need to go to work Tongue

Then there is... i would not really call him a bodyguard. He is more a friend who just happens to live with me xDD
Every man needs food, but i'm a terrible cook myself, so i have a chef. It's a shame that Gordon Ramsay is not a anime character xDD but i took this guy because he is pretty funny, but a bit of a perv (if he would ever touch my wife i'd straight up kill him)
That is all because i do the cleaning xDD
[Image: BronzeZestyAnteater-small.gif]

1 Guest(s)