Hello There, Guest! • Register

Last shot on AoT!?

by Zyburg - 8 Mar 2020, 08:30 PM in AoTTG General
Zyburg
OP
Posted: 8 Mar 2020, 08:30 PM
Sometimes I dont see rooms, sometimes I do, but I can't even join them. Now someone is spamming rooms, and EU and ASIA are un-playable. Are modders testing something, or did they decide to finish the game?
Katsu
Eeeh? Nani?
Eeeh? Nani?
Guy with the stick
Five Years of Service
Posted: 8 Mar 2020, 08:54 PM
(8 Mar 2020, 08:30 PM)Zyburg Wrote: Sometimes I dont see rooms, sometimes I do, but I can't even join them. Now someone is spamming rooms, and EU and ASIA are un-playable. Are modders testing something, or did they decide to finish the game?

I was under the impression that this just *happens* every so often. Someone spams the rooms, and every new room that's made and can be joined (aka is not full) is an opportunity for the bot to join, kick everyone, and transform the room to be closed mess.
[Image: HAi23xg.png]
"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek."
t
Ruby
One Year of Service
Posted: 9 Mar 2020, 01:24 AM
Yeah, this is happening a lot.

There are certain users who have obtained certain mods which allow them to manipulate how rooms are displayed on each region. There's some setting being enabled that intentionally makes it so any existing room can't be seen. But any new room can be seen. Reminder that these are children doing this. So there's not much that can be done.

This game has gone from actually enjoying something based on an anime to having a massive god complex all because you can disconnect someone from a room. All this does is create endless drama. It's tiring.
Katsu
Eeeh? Nani?
Eeeh? Nani?
Guy with the stick
Five Years of Service
Posted: 9 Mar 2020, 06:04 AM
(9 Mar 2020, 01:24 AM)linkthehylian Wrote: This game has gone from actually enjoying something based on an anime to having a massive god complex all because you can disconnect someone from a room. All this does is create endless drama. It's tiring.

This is entirely Feng's fault. Change my mind.
[Image: HAi23xg.png]
"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek."

1 Guest(s)